Friday, February 14, 2014

Archival posts






























Sorry for the lack of giving a shit this week... Been a rough one.  Heater broke in my damn Jeep, been between -16 and -10˚ F,  and I done got sick from it.  Good news though: It warmed up, I feel better, and I traded my Jeep for a little Honda Element (pictured above).  More Randomness to come tomorrow...
-Josh




















This has my seal of approval... 
                                             









































































Trolling the wife again...




























Monty Python on The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy






































And.... Creepy.


Yes, the Eggs are judging you.



So I discovered that both my wife's and my iPhones share the same shortcuts list...  Let the trolling begin!  -Josh



No comments:

Post a Comment